Housebuilders Order Processor
Date Posted: 14 September 2020
Original Style is one of the U.K.’s leading tile manufacturers and distributors, with an extensive portfolio of high-quality ceramic, porcelain, glass, mosaic and stone tiles. Based in the South West employing around 245 members of staff, Original Style has departments in customer service, finance, manufacturing, ICT, marketing, warehousing, purchasing, human resources, and retail. Original Style also has a commercial division working with architects, developers and specifiers, supplying a variety of projects from Gin Distilleries and hotels, to supermarkets and swimming pools. Experiencing year on year growth, with products available in over 60 countries and over 2000 retail outlets worldwide, there’s never been a more exciting time to work with Original Style.
Department: Contract Sales
Reports To: U.K. Retail and Contract Customer Services Manager
Purpose Of the role
Part of the Original Style Contracts Team, providing support to the House Builders Team Leader, effectively handling all related administrative processes.
- Data processing of housebuilder orders, per specified process, as defined by the Team Leader.
- Administration of correspondence generated from the system and distribution documentation as instructed.
- Respond to housebuilder enquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Support the Team leader in expediting orders for House Builders.
- Liaising with the warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution of orders.
- Recording of customer issues in line with Company policy, and logging in the CRM system. Assisting the resolution of queries as advised.
- Assistance with housebuilder reporting on status and the plot details of each development.
- Endorse and promote a positive and conscious health and safety culture within the Company.
- Ensure always take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, quality and human resource policies and procedures of Original Style.
These are the main functions of the job but employees may be required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, pleasant telephone manner.
- Be a team player.
- Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
- Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
- Be enthusiastic with a desire to strive towards continuous improvement.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures and also be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be educated to a good standard, basic mathematical ability essential.
Remuneration and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme, 23 days holiday (increasing to 26 days with service) plus public holidays, staff discounts, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our growing dynamic company.
Original Style Limited, Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7LF, England.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to Diane Smith, Human Resources Manager preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Original Style Limited, Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7LB, United Kingdom.