Date Posted: 30 May 2018
Original Style is a leading manufacturer and distributor in the South West employing staff totalling approximately 200 with a proven continuing record of growth. Original Style distributes stone, glass and ceramic tiles and is one of Britain’s largest tile manufacturers with departments in customer services, marketing, finance, IT, sales, human resources, manufacturing, purchasing, warehousing and retail. Our products are available in over 60 countries and over 2000 quality retail shops worldwide. Original Style tiles have been used in wide-ranging projects from English country pubs to international opera houses, and from the homes of Hollywood film stars to Arabian mosques.
Reports To: COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
Purpose Of the role
Supporting all members of the marketing team across strategic and administrative projects.
- Assist with new product launches: co-ordinating mailings, creating and collating relevant marketing materials for Sales Representatives and Customer Services Advisors.
- Select and prepare data for marketing campaigns using the CRM system.
- Ensure dealer communications are communicated to all relevant internal departments.
- Monitor brochure stock and arrange reprints, sourcing print for brochures, company stationery and merchandise
- Create and update pricelists on Excel and InDesign.
- Format and send marketing HTML’s through email software Campaign Monitor.
- Arrange translations for various media.
- Send out images from in-house image library, POS materials and pricelists to dealers and Sales Representatives.
- Assist with the fulfilment of PR requests for product information and samples.
- Update the product database for the websites, ensuring all product information and images are correct.
- Support the photographic studio with ordering and returning props, monitor ad hoc reference shots as required.
- Assist with arranging location photography with tilers, dealers and end customers by phone and email.
- Co-ordinate advertising in print and billboards.
- General administration including expenses and invoices.
These are the main functions of the job but employees may be required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- be proactive, enthusiastic, organised and with a good eye for detail;
- be able to build relationships and communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- be computer literate and competent in all Microsoft Office applications;
- have experience of using social media as a marketing tool;
- have copy writing/editing experience or be willing to learn;
- have basic experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- have experience in an administrative role;
- be a self-starter with the ability work on own initiative and according to agreed timelines.
Remuneration and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including a: contributory pension scheme, staff discounts,childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our rapidly growing dynamic company.
Original Style is based in air-conditioned offices close to junction 30 of the M5 at Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate,Exeter, Devon, EX2 7LF.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to Diane Smith, Human Resources Manager preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Original Style Limited, Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7LB, United Kingdom.