Residential Development Co-ordinator – Based Manchester/Leeds Corridor
Date Posted: 5 March 2019
Designworks Tiles is the dedicated B2B arm of Original Style, one of Britain’s largest tile manufacturers and distributors. Our aim is to deliver high quality, innovative and bespoke products and specialist services to support a diverse design and construction industry.
Department: Contract Sales, Designworks Tiles
Reports To: Associate Contract Sales Director
Purpose Of the role
To support and work with the New Homes Team to facilitate the smooth implementation of our products into developer/house builder clients.
- To act as an everyday conduit for enquiries and issues to help ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Proactively build strong links with all stakeholders within the project and be the “go to” point of contact for any issues regarding the schemes Designworks puts forward.
- Responding to and resolving problems and queries from sales staff, site agents and fixers.
- Training of sales staff, site agents and fixers to understand the schemes we provide.
- To seek out new opportunities to promote our product range to new developers as appropriate.
- In conjunction with the office team to prepare practical reports on the running of the accounts.
- Endorse and promote a positive and conscious health and safety culture within the Company. Ensure always take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
These are the main functions of the job but employees may be required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Be agreeable to working on site.
- Be a self-starter with the ability work on their own initiative but within the confines of the department’s/Company’s resources and timescales.
- Be able to prioritise workload to ensure all enquiries are dealt with in timely manner.
- Be able to persuade and influence, and be assertive.
- Demonstrate problem solving ability.
- Possess excellent communication skills to be able communicate product information clearly and concisely.
- Be social and outgoing but having the ability to spend time on their own on the road and in hotels, when required to stay away overnight on business.
- Be highly organised with good route planning and time management skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills.
- Have a background in site sales/construction or hard finishes.
- Full current driving licence.
Remuneration and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts, childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition, there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our rapidly growing dynamic company. A Company car and laptop will be provided.
Home based; Leeds ↔ Manchester corridor. The head office of Original Style is based in air-conditioned offices with parking close to junction 30 of the M5 at Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon, EX2 7LF.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to Diane Smith, Human Resources Manager preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Original Style Limited, Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7LB, United Kingdom.