Grey is gorgeous
Wednesday 19 February 2014, Written by
Grey - it's the colour that can be considered modern and safe.
Safe because grey lends itself to being a timeless component for calm schemes, and acts as a neutral background for stronger colours. Modern because grey is a key element of the industrial trend that's still going strong - think concrete and cement, worn metals and textured surfaces.
Here are a few of our favourites in grey:
- Odyssey floor tiles in a patchwork effect
- Paisley Grey on Brilliant White Gloss ceramic wall tiles from Designer Classics
- Victorian Floor Tiles in Grey and Dover White, with Residence Arcadian brick wall tiles from the Winchester Tile Company
- Earthworks Natural Stone Splitface Tumbled Marble Mosaics
- Dark grey Merle Splashback with metallic mosaics
- Anthracite Zelo Ultrathin porcelain wall and floor tiles from Tileworks with Spectre mosaics