Love is in the air
Tuesday 11 February 2014, Written by
Mid February, with red and pink and hearts everywhere - it must be St Valentine's day! As home improvements last longer than a card or a dozen red roses, why not show your home how much you love it too? Here are a few easy fixes:
- Add colourful furniture, accessories and flowers. Shiny glass tiles will reflect light in dark and gloomy corners, and large tiles take no time to install.
- Brighten up your kitchen with a new glass splashback and upstands.
- Update your floors with 300 x 300mm Odyssey patterned floor tiles. This Epoque design even includes a heart shape.
- Did you know it is possible to tile over existing tiled walls and flooring (providing they are sound)? Our ultra thin Zelo large format glazed porcelain tiles from Tileworks makes it a reality, and much quicker than removing old tiles. Please check our tiling guide first though -www.originalstyle.com/en/guides.
- Keep it clean - always seal grout immediately after installation and hold onto the freshly tiled look, like these Brilliant White Metro tiles. Wash tiled surfaces with clean water and an e-cloth or a pH neutral cleaner. For more tiling maintenance guidelines go to www.originalstyle.com/en/guides.