Preview the new arrivals from Tileworks (more coming soon ...)
Friday 21 July 2017, Written by Nan Nawrocki
To keep up to date with trends and innovation we have added more new products to Tileworks, our contemporary collection of tiles for floors and walls. We are about to launch these with a new brochure, showroom displays and detailed product information here on the website.
Here are a just a few images to give you a flavour before we reveal all the new products in next week’s blog:
- On trend brick shapes now in Montblanc colours of Blue, White, Pearl and Anthracite
- Oakwood and Krea, two more wood effects in several colours, to meet the ongoing demand for realistic faux wood planks
- Marble effects are going to the dark side, with a black addition for the Marmi Classico range of large formats
- Decorated tiles – one cool geometric 600 x 300mm in a new range of softly coloured neutrals, and a subtly-textured stone effect in two shades
- A refreshed City Range and with a new off white in three versatile sizes of 600 x 300mm, 600 x 600mm and 800 x 800mm
The new brochure showcases the entire Tileworks Collection of both new and existing lines with new stunning and inspiration photography. Keep an eye out for the blog with more details and visit your local retailer to see the Tileworks Collection on display within the next few weeks.