Your guide to tiles for contemporary bathrooms
Friday 5 August 2016, Written by Nan NawrockiTags: Contemporary, Bathroom
Bathrooms have come a long way since the era of avocado suites. Going down the contemporary route for your bathroom has never been easier, with a vast range of sleek baths, showers, sinks and toilets being available. If your dream bathroom is a haven of calm in a contemporary style, here are a few tips and some lovely images to inspire you!
- Contemporary styling means clean lines, minimal clutter and a restrained colour palette. You’ll need plenty of storage to avoid minimal turning into messy.
- Keep it white, pale or neutral, but don’t go bland: add colour and interest with texture, eclectic accessories, luxurious fluffy towels and plants
- Lighting is key: maximise available light with shiny surfaces and mirrors to bounce light around and make the room appear bigger.
- Using co-ordinated wall/floor surfaces also adds to a feeling of space
- Choose your contemporary wall and floor tiles and mosaics from our Tileworks, Mosaics, Glassworks and Earthworks collections
Need more help and inspiration? Visit our Pinterest pages for more on all our tiling ranges.